7/06/2010

My First Omelet

It's not as exciting
As other firsts.

Examples include,
My first hug,
My first rollercoaster,
My first best friend (Culture Savvy),
My first word (mama),
My first language (Polish),
My first kiss,
My first instrument (violin),
My first time on a plane (to America),
My first meal I cooked (kotlet schabowy),
My first day at school,
My first day of high school,
My first teacher,
My first haircut,
My first drink (smirnoff ice),
My first time,
My first trip outside the city on my own (probably Staten Island),
My first breakup,
My first date (this one gets repeated a lot with different people),
My first paper,
My first project,
My first extracurricular (orchestra),
My first college application (Brown).
My first college acceptance (Drexel or Drew, don't remember which)
And my first love (SCBFF).

I'm sure there's
More to add onto
The list.

But my first omelet
With ham
Was delicious.

No comments: