11/08/2010

This Weekend

Taken from Pour yourself into me.
I cannot wait for this weekend.  I am going to have so much fun independent of all the stupidity going on right now.  But that means I have to work harder during the days this week.  So that I can properly be energized and rejuvenated and rewarded.  And to feel like there is light at the end of the week of hell of sickness and too much work.  So Saturday, I think I'll go out dancing with my friends.  It will be the best.  And we shall be in pajamas.  And all will be right in the world for a few hours.  The dancing, the pantslessness, the worklessness, the meeting of new people, the hanging out, the being with friends...there won't be anything else like it this week.  And that is what I want.  A break from the stress.

No comments: