1/26/2010

Redneck Day at School (B.O.A.)


This week at school it's spirit week and today's theme was cowboys and Indians day. About three kids did the Indian part. The rest of the school looked like a plaid-and-bandanas monster puked on it. EVERYONE wore plaid and bandanas. The hardcore kids bought hats and boots. I didn't bother taking a full pic of my outfit, so I'll just talk about the top, hehe. Plaid shirt by Esprit, undershirt by Silence and Noise from Urbanoutfitters, and the bandana is from a birthday party I went to a couple of years ago. I tried braiding my hair, but that was a fail because it's so freaking layered. And did cowgirls wear red lipstick? Somehow I doubt it, but it makes me feel pretty.

Tomorrow is twin day, but I'm pretty sure I'm just going to come in with my uniform. Unless MG(squared) couldn't figure out was going on with her people.

No comments: