1/01/2010

New Year's Day (B.O.A.)


Sorry about the crappy cell phone quality pic. But first outfit for actually try to look pretty day! Yay! I had lunch with three friends and I wanted to look somewhat cute. Sweater courtesy of the country of Peru, jeans by American Eagle, underwear by Aerie. The sweater used to be soooo tight on me when I got it. But 20 pounds and a few inches lost later and it's kinda baggy.

But according to what I did today, this is what I'm expecting in 2010:
  • Lots of essay writing.
  • MONSTER!!!!
  • Cute outfits
  • Lots of makeup
  • Meeting up with friends
  • Arguing with my mom
  • Cute people
  • Church time
  • Loads of music
  • Having my instrument playing sessions rudely interrupted
  • Phone calls with friends
I'm somewhat superstitious. I mean, I don't exactly do things out of fear, but there are cute ones that are so "what if" factors. Like, what if it were true that whatever you do on New Year's Day and how good it is is a sample of the rest of the year? That'd be pretty sweet.

But anyway. I hope everyone had a great day either hanging out, spending time with family, or nursing that hangover.

No comments: