1/24/2010

How To Host a Murder (B.O.A.)


So this weekend I went to Pennsylvania with Alice Dork and her family to play this murder mystery game. I had so much fun. Her brother is possibly the most adorable thing on the planet! He's about six and just this ball of energy. Christ, I can and cannot wait to have kids.

To the left, we have my outfit. Dress and white shirt from Esprit, jeans by American Eagle, undies by aerie and boots from EasySpirit.

I played the part of Randy Shetes, an actress of many sorts. Some sorts aren't as clean as people can assume from the name. We were trying to figure out who killed Sir Roger. The clues were all kind of misleading and playing with a bunch of drunk people just gave me and Alice Dork an advantage. Playing darts for the first time and getting out of amateur-stage pool was really fun. Don't get me started on watching Disney movies: best stuff ever!

But I got oddly nostalgic for the mother country, Poland. Like the town and the house reminded me so much of it. I had so much fun though. But I'm like exhausted right now.

No comments: