1/06/2010

I Relapsed (N.a.P.)

Ugh, I didn't get the chance to take a picture of my outfit today, but I seriously looked awesome today. And people noticed. I wore a lilac, v-neck sweater with a white collared shirt, black slacks, and a chain necklace. Oh and I matched my eyeshadow. I looked really professional and pretty.

That is, until I relapsed into negativity. I was sitting in the senior section, observing the girls in my class and thought "Damn, I wish I were that skinny." But, no worries. One little thought isn't going to kill me. Plus, I think my body image is getting a bit more realistic. I was browsing American Apparel's website and I saw some cute things I liked, but knew that they weren't meant for girls of my shape. And you know what I thought? Not "oh my God, I could lose a few pounds," but "that's okay." I mean, I looked cute today. And that's really what mattered.

But yeah, I mean, when I feel good, everything else is good. Even though my life flashed before my eyes when I accidentally bumped into my old history teacher. Scariest moment this week.

No comments: