1/31/2010

Grammys 2010 (T.V.C.)

So Lady Gaga's entrance...what the hell was going on? She falls into a vat...gets fake set on fire and then is performing live with Elton John. Hell of a win, Gaga, hell of a win. She's such a great performer. I loved her pinky spiral dress. It was AWESOME.

Steven Colbert is the coolest white guy ever. It was cute when he addressed his daughter and told her to "stay away from Katy Perry." That's the best. And Lady Gaga is definitely not dating Elton John. And the Pink Eyed Green Peas. And yeah, why wasn't Susan Boyle there? And he used an iPad, I'm sorry, iTampon. Yes, Steven Colbert is cooler than Jay-Z.

Why did "Single Ladies" win a Grammy for best song? No doubt Beyonce is talented. But...I just really don't like that song.

Crazy fan girl update: I am seeing Green Day's American Idiot on Broadway. Their rendition of "21 Guns" is amazing. Billie Joe performed better this time than at the VMAs. I cannot wait to see it. It will be the best musical ever. Nah, it's hard to beat The Lion King. Loved the collective rock jump at the end.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wasn't surprised by the fact that Taylor Swift won a Grammy for country.

Beyonce has a nice voice but I don't like the song. This dress suits her better than that unitard. And I've never heard of the Zac Brown band. MGMT should've gotten that. I also liked Silversun Pickups, but they aren't really a "new" artist. By the way, Pink is an awesome performer as well.

"Imma Bee" is so nonsensical. Almost as bad as the "Panda panda panda" song. Fergie actually looks really pretty this time. I really like the song "I Gotta Feeling." Even though it's super nostalgic and I can't handle nostalgia, the beat and tune is awesome.

I'm taking a break for Tough Love 2 Finale. I know I'm lame. But yeah. I hope the rest of the Grammys are awesome =D

No comments: