1/10/2010

Book Suggestions? (N.a.P.)

I've been in a major rut with that reading thing. The last thing I remember reading was Vampire Academy by Rachelle Mead. Awesome series, by the way. But I kind of want new stuff to read. The last books to really catch my attention were Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan, and that's all just teen fiction. I want to read some really good adult nonfiction, so all suggestions are welcome.

I'm open to anything except for chick lit, unless it's amazing. My friend tried introducing me to trashy beach novels, but wow that failed. I went to Barnes and Noble with Alice Dork and kind of saw a few books that might interest me. Don't know to what degree they will deliver, though.

What books have you read that were awesome?

1 comment:

Miss Anne Thrope said...

hey, if you're still looking for books you should read the mercy thompson series by patricia briggs. the first is Moon Called and so far its pretty awesome. its kinda sci fi and mystery action fiction. very good read.