1/22/2010

Ra-ra-ah-ah-ah Ro-ma Ro-ma-ma-ah (N.a.P.)

That's the outfit PBD and I wore for the Lady Gaga concert at Radio City Music Hall. It was incredible. The music and performance was awesome. My tube top is from Free People, undershirt is from Esprit, skirt from Tripp, tights from Hot Topic, boots by Steve Madden and undies by aerie.

But Lady Gaga is one hell of a performer. The concert felt more like a dance party because everyone was just rocking out. Plus, there was so much techno. SO MUCH techno. I'm guessing the person doing the remixing was Space Cowboy, since he's Gaga's DJ. She played basically all her popular songs and played some acoustic piano. People who went to the concert cannot say that she has no talent. She does and it showed.

The atmosphere at the concert was just awesome. Everyone seemed psyched and enthusiastic. I honestly felt like I was at the gay pride parade, since many of her fans swing that way. People got insanely dressed up for it. I thought I was a bit slutty, some girls forgot to wear pants. Some outfits looked a bit nightclub-ish but others were outrageous. I had to do double-takes on many guys because their outfits were so good and they looked exactly like Lady Gaga herself.

My favorite moments were Dance in the Dark, Poker Face, and Bad Romance, but Semi Precious Weapons were an awesome band. Too bad they flaked out for the meet-and-greet after the show. I never knew glam rock was so fun. Jason Derulo was cool too, except I'm not too big a fan of his music.

Overall, it was a great gig. So proud to be a "monster" tonight!

No comments: