3/01/2009

Foreshadowing?

I just realized how trippy my dreams are.
This one started off as Lord of the Rings...
Where teams of everyone I know are broken up
Into teams of nine: 4 people you like, 5 you don't.
So I was ringleader of my team.
Mine consisted of Poofy Hair, Caveman, Best Friend, Just Fabulous,
Principessa Bella Diva, Asshat, PBD's parents, and myself.
So we're in this huge ass hotel outside of Mordor,
Waiting go skiing.
If you don't recall correctly from Peter Jackson's movies,
Mordor is a firey, desert wasteland.
So the other teams are there is a huge
Lavish lobby where everyone is congregating.
Food gets put out for everyone to eat.
On the menu: buffalo chicken wings, jelly beans, cookies,
"Cheesecrack" (aka cheesecake), yellow rice, beans, chicken,
And more.
I'm digging in with my team and then the elevator announces
That someone else's team is going up to the top
Floor to ski.
On the top floor, is Sauron's firey eye.
So no skiing there.
As we are enjoying our meal of cheesecrack and chicken,
I look across the lobby and see penguin-looking people
Being hosed down after swimming in the
Radioactive ocean with the killer whales.
A whale fell outta the sky and destroyed Los
Angeles earlier that day after the sky turned a
Pea soup color with red streaks.
Then the elevator called for my team.
And it was one spacious elevator, sort of the size of my
Apartment building's first floor.
So we're standing there, watching the floor numbers
Get larger and larger and the temperature get hotter
And hotter. We were going to be burned to a crisp.

See, I'm one of those kids
That doesn't wake up BEFORE they die.
I had to watch myself burn to a crisp.
Then I woke up.

And found out that my favorite tavern burned to the ground during the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty crazy jojo