3/24/2009

Absense

I haven't been posting daily
Because I need to figure out my own head.
Okay, not my head,
My body.

I have hit such an
All-time high with how much I weigh
And an all-time low with how much
I don't like the way I look now.

But I am working at it.
I'm freaking eating a fruit-yoghurt-salad
Thing instead of my usual bagel or
English muffin or toast breakfast.

I'm not even done with
Half the bowl and I'm already full.
I'm sure I can save the rest as a snack.

I'm so glad Cave-boo and Jamaica
Are being so supportive.
At first Jamaica tried pulling the
"You're still hot anyway" card
But then I explained that it's an actual
Problem.
So now they're willing to help out.
And that makes me happy.

Because honestly,
"You're still hot anyway"
Never works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me who Jaimaica is code for?