3/10/2009

"Woo honey let’s go dancing"

I have no idea what to write about today.
Should I rant on the weird sense of
Misplacement I feel around half
The smart girls in my class
Who are basing their college decisions
Partially on their boyfriends?
Or how the Hobbit strangely likes me?
Or how funny I think Watchmen is (it's
A good story but some of the illustrations
Are amusing)?
I think I'll write about them all.

Act I: Boyfriends + College

So it was physics class.
Upstate Girl and BumbleBee were
Talking about colleges they'd want to
Go to and about their boyfriends.
Upstate Girl's boyfriend is going to college.
BumbleBee's boyfriend is in college.
They're worried that they're making
Their college decisions based on their
Boyfriends. They're bf's are at least
In decent schools or going to decent schools.
And they sort of looked at me as if I had
Some advice to offer as to what they should do.
I don't have any.
I could say "Break up if you aren't seeing each other."
But it's not really my place to say
Something like that. So I just kept the conversation
Focused on the academics of college.
I guess that was a smooth move.

Act II: The Hobbit + Me

For most of the year,
I thought she like hated me.
Royally hated me.
Like, "If I could, I would alter this
Kid's grades to make her barely pass" hate.
But I think she likes me.
Because we're pretty much polar opposites.
I'm pessimistically sarcastic
And the woman is just so positive.
And it's sort of interesting.
She seems to dislike the kids that are
Like her: the optimistic ones and the one that
Is always cheerful, yet brown-noses.
I don't know if I'm being too harsh or
Whatever, but deal with it.

Act III: Watchmen

It is a really good graphic novel.
Not that I've read many,
But it's really good from
What I've read
And I'd honestly rather be reading it now
Than the "Rime of the Mariner."
But some of the animation is just ridiculous.
Like the random melting faces,
And the naked blue man,
And the weird noises people make when
Reacting...
But it's really good.
So far all I gathered is:
"The comedian is dead."
Naked blue man can't stay as one person.
Silk Spectre got raped.
Rorschach beats the crap outta people.
And the Soviets are involved...

It's all good though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well your going to college next year, what are you going to do about you boyfriend?
Be Honest