3/29/2009

Yet Another Letter

Dear Poofy Hair,

You are not being clingy.
Clingy is when you can't go through
Like an hour without being with or contacting that person.
Clingy is where they go to the corner
And you're screaming about where the hell have they been.
When you text them every five seconds about
Who they're with
Where they are
And why you're not invited to that party.

You're
Not
Clingy.

Honestly, I'd be a little concerned
If you were all "lol whatever" about it.

Because everyone hates feeling ignored.
Clingy has nothing to do with that.
And like I said earlier,
TU NO ESTAS CLINGY!

I wish I had some sane advice to offer.
So I shall offer my insane advice and maybe
It'll cheer you up a bit.
You can stalk him to school.
Randomly show up at his house.
You could give him a wall post being
"Hey what's up?
We haven't talked in forever."

Oh and about the hanging up-ness...
Don't feel like you're being ridiculous just
Because me and Cave-boo see each other half as
Often as you and Michael saw each other.
It's like when you're absent from school
And we don't see each other everyday:
It's just weird.
So don't get hung up over that.

Much love hugs and face-licks,
Joanna

2 comments:

Cave-Boo said...

Can I has facelicks too?

Joanna said...

Lol do you really want me to lick your face, babe? =P