3/25/2009

Bloc Part(ies) And Homework


Most incredible concert last night.
Never have jumpsuits looked so cool.
The crowd was relatively tame,
Nothing like what went on
At the other concert I went to.
I managed to snap some really good pics,
Considering that me and Poofy hair were
About...three rows away from the barricade.

Weight issue is turning into less of
An issue, except that bagel this
Morning might have been a really
Bad idea. I worked it off though.
I also had salad for lunch.
It was okay, but my legs are
Crazy-itchy from the dressing.
That was prolly the other bad food
Idea I had today.
Oh, and pop'ems.

But tomorrow will be fun.
More bad food decisions to be made.
But they are made for love.
Yay waffles, fried chicken, South Park,
Cave-boo, and my inability to sing.

No comments: