3/30/2009

Really?

And adults thought the 80's were crazy.
Seems like there's nothing like
Straightforwardness in the world anymore.

All this behind-the-back internet stabbing.
Really? Calling someone out on their wall
For everyone to read and not expecting
To get in trouble for it?
Really?

Using my ability to quote reality TV,
Like Frank the Entertainer said,
"I show my true colors. They might not
Be very bright, but I show my fucking
True colors."
One way to do that is to be straight up
And not cause drama surrounding a wall post.
If someone is giving you that much
Trouble, just freaking tell them about it.

Oh and to clarify a few things
That people have said to me in
The passed few days:

~No, my boyfriend isn't egotistical. Just because he is trying to be the best guy ever doesn't mean he has an ego issue.
~Yes, he is Jewish, but that doesn't mean he killed Jesus.
~No, OBVIOUSLY my boyfriend isn't fucking gay! I love gay people and I love my boyfriend, but that doesn't mean he's gay.

No comments: