3/04/2009

Potato Potato

Dear My Best Friend,

I take full liberty of the fact
That you don't read
My blog.

This is everything I'd tell you,
If only you had more time for me.

We talked today for a bit.
You talked all about yourself.
You didn't ask about how I was.
For all you know,
Could be depressed,
Cutting myself,
Wanting to die,
Puking up the contents of my stomach,
Snorting coke while smoking weed,
Etc.

Lucky for you, I'm not doing any of those things.
But what if I was? And I needed you?
You wouldn't be there.
Those emails I sent you?
You never responded.
You didn't ask how I was.
I doubt you'd care.

I mean, you've been through high school already.
What's it matter to you?
The silences tonight?
I was kinda waiting for you to ask
"So how've you been?"

But even if you did ask,
I prolly wouldn't say much.
There's no need.
I mean, you'd read and it'd be
Just so goddamn boring.
Because life is ACTUALLY GOOD
for once since we broke up.
And if you do read this,
I hope you know that.
And I made that happen
Without your help
Or you awareness.

Sincerely,
That dumb Polish bitch who still goes to Loyola

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is this about? Your last boyfriend? Your problematic best friend? Are they the same person?