3/03/2009

Sick Freaking Puppy (Donde Esta Mi Ego?)

PMS really sucks.
For the dudes who read this blog,
I'm really sorry that you have to read this.
But you can spare yourselves that by ignoring this
Entry and reading tomorrow's.

But it sucks.
My mood swings and I started crying
For no reason. Well there was a reason.

I'm really really concerned for everything
To be perfect between me and Caveman,
especially after the failure of October 25th.
And the pain I felt afterward.
I want everything to be perfect from my end.
And not in that "everything is all right" kind of perfect.
The kind of perfect that there is still a sense of
Security when things aren't going ideally.

I know that sounds like gibberish
And Caveman, if you read this, please
Please PLEASE don't feel pressured to live up
To any form of expectation.
As corny as this sounds,
I like you the way you are.
You don't need to be like anyone else.
I just want us to work out really well, you know?

Wow I am totally PMSing,
But that's what's going through my head.
And I love the people who have to deal with it
Very much. I also feel bad for them that they have to deal
With me like this.

No comments: