3/02/2009

Happy Monday!

Last night,
It was technically Monday,
I received happy news that there would be no school.

And that is very happy news for many reasons.
The main one being that I don't have to recite the
Speech I memorized for speech class for another week.

And also I get to hang out with Poofy Hair and
Shenaynay and maybe even Taniqua.
Maybe Caveman too but that's a lot of Caveman for one week.

But snow is fun.
And I made breakfast for myself this morning.
Cream cheese and jam and toast and juice is always good.

I weighed myself this morning too.
And I'm absolutely baffled because I'm pretty skinny
Yet weigh the same as I did when I was relatively fat.

I sort of want to see a doctor about it,
Because it's impossible that it's all boob and ass weight.
Although it totally could be.

But I have no ass anymore...

No comments: