3/21/2009

Kiss Me, Kiss Me, (Kiss Me Again)

Sitting in a car for 8 hours,
Listening to a myriad of songs,
I had lots of time to dwell on things.

I didn't have reception have the time
And Cave-boo was off skiing,
And my phone is being stupid (4,5,6 don't work).

So me and being bored
Locks me up in my own head.
My own head is starting to hurt from thinking.

So where do I begin?

I listen to a fuckload of love songs.
Love songs about being in love.
Love songs about failed love.
Love songs about unrequited love.
Love songs about longing for love.

Makes me think of what love is.
Like what's the difference being loving someone
And being in love with someone.

I mean, I knows there like
"I want to fuck you like an animal" love,
And "You're my best friend" love,
And "We're related so we must love each other" love,
And "I genuinely want you to be happy and
Would sacrifice myself for that" love,
And then there's love.

I bet the "animal" love is what
Many people feel towards me.
"Related" love is what I feel towards my parents.
And, as cynical as I am,
"Friend" love is what I feel towards everyone.

So that gets me thinking:
What does Poofy-hair feel towards My Twin Brother?
What does Lithuania feel for My Best Friend?
What does Cave-boo feel for me?
What do I feel for Cave-boo?

I can't write about stuff I don't know,
But I'll write about what I do know:
What I feel towards Cave-boo.

He's incredible, seriously.
Like Sneekiss said, "The more you talk about him,
The more he's sounding like your dream boy."
And I mean...
GYAH I have too hard a time talking about
My feelings...the fuck?
But he treats me well and I feel like
I have a shit load to make up to him
Since I'm such an emotional basket case.
I mean, I've never had a guy
Who was willing to punch someone for hurting
Me in addition to getting my end of the story.
Like...wow I'm gushing.
But I feel something towards him
And I guess it's love...whatever that is.
I just want him to be happy and stuff.
And I care.
And he makes me happy as hell.

(I think about him more than other things...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could kiss you to death after reading this gah im smileing so much my face hurts