2/28/2009

My Dream Last Night

So I wake up and my day starts off as usual.
I check my email, eat a fiber bar, do some makeup,
And then I'm lazy.
On my facebook, I get an event invite
To a super fancy party
From someone who I didn't think ever wanted to throw
A super fancy party.

So I'm thinking "YAY PARTY!"
But then, just like last night,
I'm sitting in my jeans and a bra deciding what to wear
The next day.
Nothing came up, so my mom asks me to go get her some milk
For the next day.

I throw on a coat and run to Gristedes
To buy some milk.
She never told me what type so I bought three types of milk.
And I also ran into my math teacher
Who asked me to do her a favor
And go get something from Guitar Center.

I didn't know what she wanted from Guitar Center,
But I ran over there anyway.
And wow was I surprised.
Guitars were on sale...for five bucks a Fender.
So I look at them all and buy one
For five bucks a Fender.

So then I sprint back to Gristedes,
And give my math teacher a Fender.
She was happy.
I then bought the milk my mom wanted.
She was happy too.

Then Poofy Hair calls me and invites me to her house.
I didn't know if I should go,
But it was a lazy day
So I went. I told her about the fancy party
And she wanted to go to
On this lazy day.

So we go get some makeup from Sephora,
Where we run into Caveman,
Who is buying himself a straightener.
We both tell him about the super fancy party.
He's hesitant but decides to go with us.
We buy the straightener and go to
The super fancy party.

At the super fancy party in Uptown Manhattan,
I take off my coat.
And all this time...

I was in a bra and jeans.

Then I woke up.

No comments: