2/17/2009

Depressing-ish Things

I'm really worried, because for whatever
Reason when things start going right I need
To reminisce about the things that did
Not work out, and that's a pretty big list.

I'm happy but I'm sad, this really odd
Contradiction's really bad, I can think
Another way, but I think the happy
Is here to stay.

Like that Green Day song, "I'm a walking
Contradiction and I ain't go no right."

So I told that boy the story of why
Me and this guy aren't friends at this time,
It ended up being long and I'm sure
I disclosed more than what's considered healthy.

I went to the nursing home and a lady died,
I didn't know much about her but I fed her
Everytime. She had Alzheimer's so she
Didn't remember much.

Like Flogging Molly, "I'm doing my best
Hell, I'm doing all I can."

I'm just a girl who wants to be loved
Not just by her friends, but by everyone,
So two weekends from now there'll be a get-
Together and we'll all have fun just like
Last time.

No comments: