2/21/2009

Guitar Stores Never Lose Their Charm

Neither do acoustic guitars.
Neither does singing.
Neither does wandering around doing nothing.

Well, not exactly doing nothing.
But in most rational minds it's considered nothing.
But in my mind, I think it was awesome.

I can't play guitar.
I can't sing.
But that's why there are awesome people
That can do everything I can't do.

And differences make life fun
And interesting, so I'm not complaining that
I can't do everything. So whatever.

Yay excitement.

2 comments:

Diana Collins said...

Hey, I have heard about it before but never thought it would be such a great guitar store. I am very excited about this! I also decided to try so I am going to get it soon. Take care

Unknown said...

hello, i went through your site, it is really awesome. i went through your work. your idea of motivation by some questions only is really great. guitar stores never loose their charm is a true statement. i agree with all your points.
katherinesmith