2/02/2009

Welcome to My Life

No this won't be another bad emo song,
One that was written in 2004
By a really bad Canadian band
Also known as Simple Plan.

So on my way home, from my high school,
I saw this pretty lady with
Pretty bitching shoes.
I wanted to ask her, where she got them,
But I didn't cause I thought it'd be rude.

Earlier last night, my best girl friend had
Fallen off a chair and almost broke her leg.
I felt sorry, so I visited her.
We laughed about stupid reality TV shows.

And before that, I was in English class,
My English teacher told me to shut up
Because I, for once, did my homework,
And therefore knew all of the answers.

So right now I'm sitting doing homework,
Studying for a test I prolly will not fail.
And my mind is zipping to a thousand places.
I'm starting to wonder if it will
Ever settle down.

No comments: