2/16/2009

Green 17

So we listened to music, the red-
Head and I, standing in the middle
Of the crowd.

The first band was alright, the sec'nd was not,
But people danced and cheered before the main band
Came on.

In about two minutes it got mad crazy.

She got punched in the back, I lost my glasses.

Everyone thrashed and moshed around.

I protected her back so that she would not get hurt.
I'm sure I got another concussion.

The crazy college boys with their beer-filled
Brains started fighting like mad, drunk Irishmen.

Crowd control was a useless thing since we fell
Down all over. I got punched in the head
And my stomach really hurt, but the music
Was the greatest thing. My friend and I
Retreated to the left side, to get some air.
That weird drunk chick followed us over there,
But then she disappeared again.

For the band was fantastic, playing tunes,
Half of which I didn't know the words to,
Me and she danced along, like the rest of
The mob. And then we had a fun sleepover.

No comments: