2/03/2009

Stop Getting Sick, For Cereal!

When you read this bit of blog poetry,
I hope you know that it's about you.
Theology class is really boring,
Just because you're not sitting next to me.

The English teacher spent the day away,
She might've taken a snow day.

I had double Curry today for English,
Teacher bitched us out in Spanish,
Only one who did a problem in calculus,
And watching a Christmas concert video.

The girl sitting next to me fell asleep in class,
I think she wanted to take a snow day.

Brainstorming a poem for someone
Is the hardest thing to do.
How not to sound corny,
How not to be too sincere.

Can I give it to you
After we hang out
So then perhaps there might be
Something really sweet and cute to write about?

I'm so happy it's not Wednesday
Because then I would really want a snow day.

No comments: