8/07/2010

Paramore at the Nikon Theater (B.O.A.)

This is the first time I am doing a non-polyvore B.O.A. in a while.  But yeah, last night I went to see Kadawatha, New Found Glory, Tegan and Sara, and Paramore in Long Island.  I went with Alice Dork and she seemed to enjoy herself. Mostly because it was a seated concert and not one of those mosh pit monstrosities haha.  Tegan and Sara are so cute live, I swear to God, they ARE Nose-Ring Pixie.  And Hayley Williams is adorable too.  My favorite part was when they started singing on a couch.  It looked nice and cozy.
So the shirt and the skirt are from Urban Outfitters, the tank top underneath is from Esprit, shoes are Converse, socks are random, and the purse is from Coach.  Also, that is what my hair looks like when it is not straightened.

No comments: