8/04/2010

My New Haircut (N.a.P.)

I finally got something I wanted.  I think it is a cause for celebration!  I was just sick and tired and having that mane I had.  Like, the only time it would pretty good is if I spent an hour straightening it and then hung out with really attractive people (my friends).  But I'm really happy with how it turned out.  Part of me wants to go a bit shorter, but I think where it is at right is totally awesome.  Voila!


I thought me going away was going to hit really hard after this because it is the last major change I'm making.  But it hasn't.  I still can't believe I have 16 days left.  That's about 2 weeks.  I am so nervous for moving out, oh my God.  I am venturing into the land of the completely unfamiliar.  I don't even know what my building looks like, where it is, how big my room is, what the scenery's like...at least I'll have a handful of people excited to see me.  Like VA Gamer, Masshole, and The Violinist Next Door.  SO EXCITED TO HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS XD

No comments: