10/28/2010

Intensity and Realization

Taken from 9 Effective Online Study Tools
Four hours of solid work.  Two on an essay and two for a prelim.  Priorities split, one clearly overtaking the other.  I can do an essay.  Improving from a C- to something better by the second test is not something guaranteed or even possible.  But I know I can do it.  The cleverness, problem solving, and knowledge are all there; in class, they are; in the homework, they are.  Oh God, please (PLEASE) let me do well.  I win in one part of my life.  I don't want to use it as a crutch to lift me from the fall in the academic part.  If I fall again, I probably cannot get up.  So I can't fall.  I won't let that happen.  But I am sincerely worried it happened again.  How can one possibly do well when one only completely answered 3 out of 6 problems?  And by 3, I mean, parts that make up the equivalent of 3 problems.  Although everyone agrees with me.  At least, I hope they do and aren't lying.

No comments: