10/26/2010

Happiness

Taken from Perfectly Composed Brokeness
The greatest feeling of clearheadedness ever.  It allows for greater productivity and reactivity.  Feeling good leads to looking good.  Trying to look good in order to feel good, and only to feel good, leads to nothing.  Or so I have found.  For the thing that makes me happy and for me who is feeling happy, I want to take better care of myself.  To look even better, thought I am totally content right now.  It's just the number.  They bother me.  It always goes back to numbers and plans and more numbers and rethinking and replanning and numbers.  And then other numbers.  Resisting the overwhelming desire to make them decrease that has been plaguing me since I was twelve is extremely difficult.  But enjoying the feeling of positivity that leads to productivity is sort of the priority right now.

No comments: