10/10/2010

Does It Matter?

So what
I've gained like 10 pounds
Since I got on campus?

I
Like
How
I
Look.

And after gaining weight,
It's something that
Never happened.

So I don't get what the deal is.

For the first time
In my life:
It's just a number.

A number
I carry well.

A number that added
To the right areas of my body.

A number that isn't
Ugly.

A number that can wear
Clothes of various types
And still be as gorgeous
As the smaller one.

A number that attracts people.

A number that people think is attractive.
Or they think it's attractive before and after
They know what it is.

I started liking how I looked
When I played around
With different styles
That I thought didn't work
On a girl like me.
But they did.
And I felt so powerful
And,
For the first time in a few years,

Beautiful.

No comments: