5/15/2010

Nostalgia Part 2: What I'll Miss About Loyola

What will you miss about the school?

I am going to miss the people...SO MUCH. It's only been like half a week since I don't have to go to classes, and it's weird not chilling in the commons everyday with my juniors and taking the subway home with my freshman and sophomores. I am going to miss being surrounded by the most ridiculous and amusing people in all my classes. There's also all those frees I spent with kids in my class that earned the nickname "The Freebrarians" because we lived in the library. The cafeteria food was awesome. I'm going to miss my classes too, like calculus and English. Yeah, and Spanish even though I don't think I'll be studying it in college. The teachers, except for about 2, were really good and I still remember much of what I was taught. The retreats, as tiring as they were, were good and I don't think I'll have experiences like that ever again. I'm going to miss having a bs gym class that got canceled most of the time. And the biannual frustration of the school concerts. And freshman year religion class. God, there's so much to list.
Even though I miss a lot already, there's a time to move on. Might as well start now.

1 comment:

Crystal Xizzle said...

Freshman year theology! But OHMyGOD concerts...*Angst*