5/27/2010

Asian Fried Rice (N.a.P.)

I know, that's a lot of vegetables. I really wanted to try making the Asian Fried Rice recipe from 1,001 Low- Fat Vegetarian Recipes by Sue Spitler and Linda R. Yoakam. I've never stir fried anything before and since I probably won't be doing like work-wise over the summer, I could try new things in the realm of cooking. The vegetables came out tougher than I think they should have, but I'd say it worked out well on my first try. I mean, my dad hates vegetarian dishes and he loved it.

The book has many delicious, filling and nutritious options. Some require some things like oregano and ginger which most people use once. But my house has SO MUCH ginger lying around because my dad continually attempts to make home made ginger ale. I have to take advantage of it.

No comments: