4/16/2010

Importance Of Being

I think I should strive towards
Being that person that I am
When I think of how I am.

Like.
Thought Joanna is super confident.
She isn't afraid to speak her mind.
She isn't afraid of any impressions
She could make and
She doesn't care about what
Other people think.
She also is really eloquent and
Says the right things at the right times.
She hates eating meat
And loves drinking coffee.
And likes hanging out one on one
With people in the weirdest of settings.

Thought Joanna is also skinny,
Stylish, flirty, funny,
Abrasive (when necessary),
Confrontational (also when necessary).
Assertive, brave, and smart.

What's nice to know though
Is how much of that girl I'm becoming.

I imagine some people
Will be like "What the hell is she talking about?"

I feel it.
And I guess that's all that matters.

No comments: