4/06/2009

What's Your Favorite Color?

I hope he gets fired soon,
So that we won't have to deal
With that buffoon
In physics class.

When that happens I'll be
Relieved considering I'll learn
Something new and return to
Normality.

He asked us what our favorite colors were.
The kids had no response. We'd rather
Sit around and stare at beakers
Than deal with this shit everyday.

Speaking of science and chemistry
Why can't I be one of those kids
Who are always skinny?
It's rather annoying.

Considering I've spent like three blog
Entries bitching about my weight
Kind of like a watchdog
In the early AM, when people come
Who shouldn't be there.

I don't know what else to clarify.

That's when I ended up finishing
My Spanish essay about an hour early
About a girl in a movie
Who doesn't see the difference between
Reality and fantasy.

Tomorrow I take
The placement test
I hope I don't fail
And actually pass.

Kind of like in English class when
The Hobbit gives us quizzes
On obscure details no one
Cares about.

Academics have to die soon.
I never thought I'd say this,
But I want summer.

No comments: