4/08/2009

Today

I'm not going to sit around
And bash the Jesuits.
They are good people.

But somethings annoy really
Conservative Catholics like me
Who think life was better when it was
Still really exciting to be Christian.

Today I was at reconciliation service.
And in the reflection, we had to put
Ourselves in the shoes of the people involved
Other than Jesus.

I didn't like that.
It seems a bit silly, considering
Words were put into the people's mouths.

Speaking of putting words in people's mouths,
Our physics teacher might not be coming back.

That means no physics class until the end of the year.
That's NOT GOOD.

2 comments:

Miss Anne Thrope said...

you aren't that conservative... :\

Joanna said...

When I say conservative, I mean the types that think we should go back to pre-Vatican II Church and stuffs like that.