4/25/2009

Ever Have Those Nights?

Ok, so, I might not have lasted passed the 8th grade.
And there are times I wonder:

Why am I still here?

I get so unhappy sometimes...
Okay, not unhappy.
Just really freaking upset sometimes.

I just got off the phone with him.
And I know he didn't mean it the way
It came out.
But it's just...

Fucking Christ, why am I always the one left?

Here it comes again...

Sick freaking puppy.

But just like that one song by Fall Out Boy,
I cannot blame my issues on the world.
It just starts sounding really monotonous.
And I can't blame all my issues on me either.
(Not my fault my friends are sort of being really weird).
Or is it?

I'm like the kids in "Mister Misfortune."
I'm licking my scars, not caused by straighteners,
But by freaking everything.

I'm just so upset.

No comments: