4/14/2009

I Am Pissed...No Sugarcoating

Woke up this morning, feeling drab.
Only went to school because of the test I had.
Half-heartedly ate my breakfast
I'm pretty sure that it couldn't last.
In my head, my own voice screaming,
"HELP! I really just wish I was dreaming."

I didn't want to wake up this Tuesday.
Why can't?
Why can't? Why can't?
It just be Friday.

I went to assembly,
Hoping there'd be no more stupid new age prayers.
Luckily there weren't, but I found out
That my English teacher was not there.
Yet I still had to go and take my English test.
Kids who shouldn't wake up
Are zombies in the day.
Jesus, Poofy, did you have to stay at home?

Later that day, I went to see the Guidance Counselor.
I told her my problems and the some recent drama that went on.
I might have an eating disorder, I hate half the people I know.
You're all available but when I really don't need you all.

I didn't want to wake up this Tuesday.
Why can't?
Why can't? Why can't?
It just be Friday.

Then it turns out that I have about 5 or 6 free periods.
Really boring, especially when you have no work to do.
I wish I could just eat and eat and eat some more.
But my stomach kept tricking me, so I assumed I was bored.

Tonight will be my second night without a proper dinner
To be had. Not because my mom fucked up.
It's because the timing wasn't right.
And being hungry just makes me more easily ticked off.

No comments: