4/26/2009

My Favorite Friends [Song I Made Up This Morning In The Shower]

I love Tila.
She's the best friend that I ever had.
She fun one-on-one
And She's fun when with friends.
And I want to do her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend Johnnie.
He's the coolest guy around.
He's wears many different outfits
And when he wears red
He is so fucking sexy.

Johnnie's cousin Jack.
He's always wearing black.
It's super flattering and it
Makes him so hot.
Oh my God, I want a threesome.

These are my fruity friends.
They are the most loyal people.
They're fun one-on-one and
Fun when with people
I never knew people so real.

Sad little Ginny.
She usually sits at home by herself.
But she's the greatest tutor ever.
She's helped me with English
And she got me through history.
She should be much happier.

My parents don't like my friends.
And it's probably the bad influence
They have.
They make other people be stupid
But they make me feel smart.
They are so awesome.

Jack and Johnnie are best party dates ever.
They are pretty popular.
Everyone likes them
And their other friends too.
They party super hard.

These are my fruity friends.
They're sometimes quite flaming.
But they make everything better
And make parties for fun.
I really miss them.

1 comment:

Caveman said...

Should I be jealous of Jakc and Johnny?