12/25/2010

Gift Recap (N.a.P.)

Taken from * The stars that shine for you ... *
So, like a lot of people, I got gifts from people!   I didn't even ask for much, so I am super appreciative of everything my relatives and friends got me.  Here's an idea of what I got this Christmas:

  • My period
  • A cold sore
  • A net book
  • A few nice dresses (girl's gotta look pretty when going out to parties)
  • Jewelry to accessorize  those dresses with
  • A new hat
  • New slippers (they are awesome)
  • A mini coin/ID pouch
  • A nail kit
  • New straightener
  • Yelling Bird squishable (IT'S LIKE HUGGING A PERSON)
  • A book about the Apocalypse
  • Despicable Me on DVD/Bluray
  • A circle scarf
  • Photo albums
  • Body wash
  • Candy
I think that's it.   My break has been amazingly restful and nonproductive.  Well, that's not true.  I've done a ton of movie watching and hanging out.  It's been great.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: