3/12/2010

"Stop Telephoning Me-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh" (N.a.P.)

I hope I inserted the proper amount of "eh's" in the title haha. You have to love Lady Gaga and her bizarre videos and style. I am in love with her makeup though.

You know how Chinese people have a really cool names for their years, like 2010 is Year of the Tiger? I think senior year for me is Year of the Sick Blogger and Asthmatic. I've missed two days of school so far this year and my winter break because of illness. It's a bit ridiculous. It might be because of stress though because college decisions are coming soon and I'm super nervous. I don't take rejection well! I'm really good at faking that, but inside I'm like crying, haha. But at least I got into the two schools listed below. One has biomedical engineering as a major option, so that's good.
Since I'm out today, I have lots of time to do stuff. Such as work on essays. And cook. I've been cooking so much because I want to try new foods and what not. I like being vegetarian. It's got so much variety and interesting flavors. The first meal I prepared for myself was avocado cream pasta, which was relatively simple. Last night I got a little more complicated with quinoa with butternut squash and eggplant. Butternut squash is so hard to dice even AFTER peeling the skin off. It probably wasn't ripe today. My cooking project today? Eggplant and mozzarella paninis. I am SO excited.

No comments: