1/11/2011

A Little Informal Today (N.a.P.)

Taken from kitty revival
So, I'm keeping things informal today.  Like, I usually try to have some form of structure when it comes to the paragraph poems (mostly because I'm too lazy to figure out where to break it).  But today I just want to talk about working out and stuff.

I've been doing a lot of it recently.  I mean, I jump rope at least twice a day, 15 minutes a round.  And I've gotten so much better at it!  It's really really exciting.  Like, I can do side-to-side jumps which doesn't sound like much, but for me, it's great.  I can jump a lot without the rope catching onto my foot.  It's great!

I still need to work up to getting through a second circuit of that Tron workout I'm trying to do.  It's just so hard!  After the first one and the jump rope cardio, I want to like...collapse on my bed and stay there haha.  That sounds horrifically lazy.  But I'm working on it!  The sucky part is that back on campus, I won't be able to jump rope, but I realized I could go to the gym really fast in the morning and do 1000 meters or so on the erg machine because that doesn't take as long as, say, trying to do 30 minutes on the elliptical, even though that's a definite time frame.  I'm just trying to figure out ways to stay active on campus so I don't derail my liking of my body too hard too soon.

No comments: