12/07/2011

Open Letter to the Girl With the Alarm

Taken from hopingfortheshore
Dear Girl with the Alarm,

You know who you are.  The girl with the alarm which has that amazingly annoying jingle.  Just please, please, please, turn it down a bit.  Some of our hallway is suffering.  Perhaps you like to be up at 8 AM, but apparently not because it keeps ringing and ringing and ringing.  And some of us like to get our "study rest."  It's like beauty sleep but to optimize studying.  Being awoken that early in the morning fuels my caffeine addiction.  Plus, I have this awful slash sometimes magical ability to not be able to go back to sleep until it is night time and time to go back to bed to greet the next day.

Now, maybe it's some kind of revenge for me watching The Daily Show and The Colbert Report first thing in the morning.  Or maybe for me being loud when closing my door because otherwise it stays open.  So clearly I am guilty in the morning noise department too.  But please turn down your alarm. It'll make everything more peaceful and people like me won't have to vent frustration on my blog.

I am fairly certain I know who you are judging but human faulty directional hearing, and if it is not who I think, who I keep accusing of the alarm, I am deeply sorry for misjudging.  But whoever owns that alarm, for the love of God, please turn it down or shut it off since you don't even get up to shut it off in a timely manner.

Sincerely,
Irate Floormate
P.S.: It is quiet hours.

No comments: