2/28/2010

Tool Academy 303 (T.V.C.)

Wow...major editing fail. I just want to say, I had no idea what was going on this episode, until after the commercials when they took time to explain what just happened.

But hot damn, tempers were FLYING. I don't think people on this show have been this angry yet. Daniel and Lesley need to chill out. Sure, he had a fit of jealousy, but she launched at him like a spider monkey. I don't think it's ever justified for a girl to leap at her guy like that. And he dumped her. If she acted out like that every time they argued, I can see why. Even though he is a bit childish.

I was a bit disappointed that Jacob didn't get eliminated. He doesn't do anything. Neither does his girlfriend. It's just annoying how quick he is to jump at other people.

I felt the worst for Kourtney. I can totally relate to her issues. I thought it was totally...disrespectful for that one woman to call her a man with a vagina. That was rude on so many levels. I am not saying this just because she is a lesbian and I am justifying her behavior, but that was a really low blow.

Next week's episode is going to be bizarre. Tools having fun; girls arguing and throwing drinks at each other. What. The...?

No comments: