2/16/2010

Prom Dress Shopping (B.O.A.)

So today's outfit attempt is to make up for the times that I didn't have one. I went prom dress shopping, which was fun. Well, ignoring the fact that I was walking in rain snow, it was fun. I went to David's Bridal because it's close and I didn't want to do too much traveling and they had a decent selection of dresses online. The first one I tried on, this cream tiered one, is really pretty and feminine. I wish I took a side view of it because my ass looked AH-MAZING!
This next one I tried on for the shape. I really like the idea of a mermaid silhouette. I'm not sure how well it played out on me. I just know one thing: no one-shouldered dresses.
This one is definitely the coolest. I really liked the color on me and like the consultant said, it's a great idea for June. Except I'm a bit worried it accents me the wrong way because I've got hips and an ass and what not. But I really like the detailing.So these are today's dresses. I'll post again later when I go shopping again. I won't say which dress I settled for though until the actual prom date. Actually, I'll just post the dress, not with me in it. Teehee!

No comments: