8/14/2009

My Job In the Hospital (N.a.P.)

So, for the passed four weeks I've been working my hospital job. At first it was pretty interesting, like I got to watch someone get their ACL repaired. Okay, that seemed kind of gross, but whatever. People bleed all the time. Except when I'm bleeding, it's the end of the world. Really, it is. No one would be able to update this blog if I'm dead.


But then it shortly got boring. I haven't filed or organized so many papers in my life. I was getting papercuts from the shredder. It was awful haha. But then this nice lady gave me work to do filling out forms to "grade" anesthesilogists on their work. That was interesting.

My two office mates were the BEST. One had the most psychotic sense of humor and the other is just really nice. They kept me sane during the back pain and shoulder pain of filing. Shredding was fun, at first. It got irritating after a while.

But I think my first real job experience was a good one.

No comments: