8/26/2009

The Hangover [M.R.]


If I had my blog since freshman year, I don't think the amount of what the hell moments would come anywhere near what these dudes experienced in 48 hours. I have nothing bad to say. It was just a fantastic ride.

Now, I cannot see most trips to Vegas ending well. Like, I've been there but I wasn't there to drink, gamble and have tons of forgettable fun, because I was 16 at the time. But the situations get even more and more bizarre. Most disturbing: the naked Asian man with no junk in the trunk. That was terrible.

I felt bad for Doug though. His friends left him on a roof. I doubt he even remembered getting on the roof. The pictures at the end were funny...and kind of weird. Especially when watching it with your aunt.

I love how this review has no structure. But that's because I have no complaints.

Rating: 9.5/10

No comments: