10/10/2009

Today Was Good Day (N.a.P.)

I took the SAT but I think I did really well. I afterward scored a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. I actually love Starbucks. It kind of pisses One Guy off, the store, not me buying from it.

Anyway, I then went to Bloomingdales and bought a super cute tube top. I just need a black skirt to go with it. And the black boots I want to get. Abercrombie was quite empty, which made me quite happy. But the fact that I was in Abercrombie with her made Papaya rather uncomfortable. But then we went to a street fair and she had a blast! Besides really cute, inexpensive accessories. I have a feeling that I will blow my entire UrbanOutfitters giftcard on accessories.

Anyway, I also realized that I like guys who are reminiscent of rock stars. One Guy totally looks like Bob Dylan in one of his pics and I think that is super hot...damn, I'm weird.

No comments: