10/11/2009

The Complexes I Have With My Subconscious (G.W.D.Y.M.M.S.L.)

Setting: Dream #1

Subconscious Me (S.M.): Hey boy, you're cute.

Subcoscious Boy: So are you...

*They get snuggling*

Real Me (R.M.): OMG!!! WTF!!! ABORT MISSION! *goes back to sleep*

Setting: Dream #2: In an apartment building with ex...in a bed.

Dream Ex: Hey so I wanted to tell you that...*puts arm around her*

S.M.: Yeah...?

Dream Ex: I never actually wanted to break up with you...I mean, I know I'm single and you're taken, but like...if you're ever not...

*They lean in for a kiss...*

R.M.: ACK! OMG STOP THAT! JUST BECAUSE ONE GUY IS PRETTY M.I.A. DOES NOT MAKE IT OKAY FOR DREAM-CHEATING TO OCCUR.
________________________________________________________________

Why I'm So Lame: Dream cheating and real cheating are both as bad. The first is slightly worse. Because it can lead to the second. Why do I keep jolting awake? Because I don't want either to happen. Because I am hopelessly in love.

No comments: