10/28/2009

Rant-ish? (N.a.P.)

I want a guy who isn't a total douchebag, who is absolutely gorgeous inside, who has something cute about him on the outside, who doesn't have any mental disorders (e.g., depression, bipolar, etc.), and who can have a relationship sex-less. I want someone who will stay with me for a long time. Someone who I can love when they are sad and be happy in my place when I am sad. The guy who doesn't freak out over distance, because we'd be together soon-ish. The guy who will introduce me as his girlfriend and won't be afraid to take me home to mom. A dude that won't pressure me to make out with him, and doesn't expect kisses every five seconds. Who will go with me to my silly concerts and invite me to his, regardless of whether or not I'm a fan of the venture (except strip clubs, I'll never go to one).

Why am I posting this? Because I think this is the first time I've concretely declared what I want in a guy. And I'm going to wait. No more stupid like..."waiting period" relationships where you just date people just to get dumped and then discover something awesome. It's stupid. And I sort of feel blinded for my need to be cared for somehow. Exclusively. I care about so many people, like I make sure they're okay. And I want someone who aren't my parents, my girl friends, or my taken friends to do so. And for me to feel the same way.

And WHY THE HELL DID STUFF HAVE TO FALL APART RIGHT BEFORE COLLEGE APPS ARE DUE?

No comments: