5/16/2009

Let's Put Nair In Their Shampoo (By Papaya)

Im sick of all these assholes breaking my friends hearts. There’s gotta be something I can do. I think we should get a team assembled- lets put nair in their shampoo

Lets put nair in their shampoo, put a camera in their shower so we can watch them pull out chunks of their own hair and then poo- themselves.

Lets put something they’re incredibly allergic to in their food, watch their faces blow up like balloons so they kinda look like chipmunks, then watch their parents frantically rush them to the hospital…. Maybe that one’s not such a great idea

Let’s hack their facebook, hack it yea, and send a message to every single one of their guy friends saying “I have something to confess to you, I’m gay and I’m in love with you, and I always have been”… hehe I like that one.

Lets call his parents house, say we’re the principle of his school, and he was caught outside with weed and crack and heroine and meth and E and other drugs… and he knocked up a teacher.

No comments: